Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Perception

Making connections is not the easiest thing to do. I found that out when doing these explorations. For me making connections isn't something that I force myself to do. It is something that happens over time and different situation.
How I have made Connections In these explorations.

1. I included other people in on my activities
2. We had different reactions to each thing we did resulting in a connection of ideas.
3. Further talking with other people outside of the original exploration exercise has shown new connections as well.
4. From talking to those people Looking at what they saw than going back in time to see if there is anything else you can connect and branch off of.

With these tactics I have compiled this chart furthering my study of connections after the original exploration was done. I found that associations made by different groups of people could change the perception of the topic at hand.

Below is a link to my Spin and the components that have driven its further expansion.

Spine

2 comments:

  1. excellent presentation allan. you should take this list of ways to make connections and do some type studies. it can be as simple as a bold list. also you could look at your diagram and make some visual/verbal studies from this. in the mean time keep adding to your idea with more experiences. just keep your eyes open. keep looking.

    ReplyDelete