Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Think about section for my book.
1. The origination of almost all my exploration was through goggles.

so for that one I'm thinking, Shifting Details.

2. another chapter would be for bandannas. dealing with cultural perceptions.

so for that one I'm thinking, Pin pointing

3.next chapter would be about viewing icons in different manners.
This relates to my key chain experience.

so for that one I'm thinking, contextually

4. Another chapter could be on Cultural differences. This one could include the bandannas and the scarfs, how they are perceived in different cultures.
So for this one I'm thinking, Pin Pointing, or Over an ocean, or Crisscrossing, or Habitat*** I like that one.

5. Next is the self-perception.
How do you view yourself In different environments?

So for this one I'm thinking, Inside out

6.Next is my past how I thought the world would be compared to how it actually is

So for this one I'm thinking, Disappointment, reality

7. My next exploration is going to be about stereotypes. Focusing on a specific example of a friend of mine who loves animals but is viewed in a negative way. I'm going to include an interview with her. Bio info and imagery talking about how people like animals so called normal animals and how if you do something a little off beat it can be blown out of proportion. Take for example everyone loves Disney beauty and the beast and also in peter pan the lost boys are dressed in animals like a persona of who they are. There are many examples of how we look at a preconceived notion. In the end I'm going to break it down to show that this stereotype is not called for in the end.

So for this chapter I'm thinking. Bring down the False.

No comments:

Post a Comment